REF: Equality and diversity training pack
Materials and guidance for equality and diversity training for those selecting staff for submission to the REF 2014
This handbook contains recommendations for delivery, notes for trainers to accompany the presentation slides, activity guidance and activity materials.
- Trainer handbook - REF: Equality and diversity training for selecting staff for submission to the REF
You can download the full set of presentation slides below.
Download specific activity materials for each section of the training below.
Section 4: Issues to be aware of since the RAE 2008
- Handout: Changing equalities (also see section 6)
Activity 1: The language of equalities and types of discrimination
Section 5: Identifying clearly defined and complex staff circumstances and using tariffs
Activity 2: Identifying clearly defined and complex circumstances
- 2b: Panel criteria (also see section 7)
Section 6: Implications for staff responsible for selecting staff for submission to the REF
- Handout: Changing equalities (also see section 4)
Activity 3: Implications for staff
Section 7: Complex staff circumstances
- Panel criteria (also see section 2b)
Activity 4: Complex circumstances
Acknowledgement of source and copyright
ECU's resources are produced free of charge for the higher education sector. Information can be reproduced accurately as long as the source is clearly identified.