Athena SWAN Data Analyst
Website University of Kent
The University is looking for an experienced Data Analyst to turn data into information to support Athena SWAN implementation and development across the University.
The Athena SWAN Charter is a driver for organisational cultural change. The University of Kent is proud to have Athena SWAN Bronze University level accreditation and eight School bronze accreditations with additional work underway to undertake Bronze and Silver accreditations across the entire University.
The Data Analyst will identify the information requirements, establish where and how the necessary data can be obtained and set up protocols and processes for data collection, working closely with data producers and information end users to design and produce reports, charts and graphs for further analysis and to meet internal and external reporting requirements.
- gain a full and detailed understanding of the data requirements of the Athena SWAN standards
- produce and maintain detailed data specifications covering every aspect of the data requirements
- collate and analyse data for School and University-level Athena SWAN applications
To be successful in this role you will have:
- A level standard in English & Maths
- knowledge of statistics and experience of statistical analysis and reporting
- high level experience and skill in the use of Microsoft Excel for the production of reports, charts and graphs.
Start date for applications: 18 May 2017
Closing date for applications: 1 June 2017
Interviews are to be held: to be confirmed
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://jobs.kent.ac.uk/fe/tpl_kent01.asp?s=4A515F4E5A565B1A&jobid=40937,2589597221&key=50095765&c=584787650288&pagestamp=sehutwbtfohvcxjbkv →
Published date: May 19, 2017