Equality Act: Meeting the specific duties event materials
Presentations from ECU and HEEON events available to download
ECU and the Higher Education Equal Opportunities Network recently ran four events to help equality and diversity practitioners and HR staff get to grips with the forthcoming specific duties for England.
The presentations from these events are now available online. These presentations reflect the changes from the Government Equalities Office announcement of new draft regulations.
- The role of the public sector equality duty
- Specific duties - A HEEON perspective
- Workshop: Equality information
- Workshop: Demonstrating due regard through policies and practice
- Workshop: Equality objectives
ECU will continue to support HEIs in meeting the Equality Act 2010, and will provide updated frequently asked questions and guidance on our dedicated Equality Act homepage.
If you have any further queries email firstname.lastname@example.org