ECU Annual Review 2010
A review of ECU's work in 2010
The past year has been one of change and uncertainty for the higher education sector, and also for those committed to advancing equality and diversity. ECU has striven to highlight the importance of equality in difficult times, helping to ensure that the changes do not unintentionally perpetuate or increase inequalities on our campuses.
Our annual review of 2010 looks back at the work we have undertaken with the sector this year, and contemplates the successes and achievements of our 2007-2010 strategic plan.
Highlights covered include:
- 2010 in figures
- An overview of our strategy 2007-2010
- Meeting our objectives including case studies
- Our work in 2010
- Developing an authoritative evidence base for equality
- Promoting sustained institutional change
- Supporting institutions in implementing effective practice
- Putting equality on the wider agenda
- Engaging across the UK