Working with TEF Year Two
Equality and diversity considerations for higher education institutions
This briefing note considers the equality and diversity objectives of Year Two of the Teaching Excellence Framework (TEF).
The briefing note includes:
- suggested points of engagement with the TEF timetable for those with institutional responsibilities for equality and diversity
- reflective questions for institutions around engagement, data, communications and provider submission, particularly in preparation for the publication of TEF Year Two results
- details of ECU resources to assist with inclusive learning and teaching, student data analysis, and Charters engagement
- This guidance is designed primarily for colleagues with responsibility for equality and diversity data, strategy, and communication, but is likely to be of wider interest following the implementation of the TEF.
- Working with TEF Year Two: equality and diversity considerations for higher education institutions (PDF)
An accessible Word version is available upon request: E: firstname.lastname@example.org