A day’s consultancy is provided for all subscribing institutions.
Booking 2016 consultancy
To enable you to make the most of your membership benefits, we have extended the deadline for delivering 2016 consultancy until 15 February 2017. All 2016 consultancy must be booked before 31 October 2016.
We will be opening booking for 2017 consultancy from November 2016.
Examples of consultancy support
The following are examples of how your day’s consultancy can be used:
- Delivery of any of our standard training or train-the-trainer packages, such as our package on unconscious bias or good relations, for up to 25 people
- Input into a committee meeting, working group on specific issues or into annual planning on equality objectives
- Facilitated sessions on equality and diversity (for example with governors, or with equality champions)
- Presentations on equality issues in the HE sector
- Research support
- Desk-based review of equality schemes or policies
Please be advised that our Athena SWAN team is now fully booked until early autumn 2016.
Subscribers should contact their ECU account manager to arrange consultancy delivery and area of support. All requests for consultancy should be made through the person you have told us is your primary equality contact.
Subscribers may state a preference for a specific member of ECU staff to deliver your consultancy. Our ability to fulfil this request will be based on availability and ECU expertise. Please note the chief executive would not normally deliver a consultancy day.