Equality data collection, monitoring, and disclosure
This workshop equips participants with an understanding of the key considerations relating to equality data collection, monitoring and disclosure, alongside practical strategies and resources.
This workshop will benefit staff who are involved in collecting or working with equality data.
On the day
At the end of the session, participants should have a clear understanding of:
- benefits and legal obligations regarding equality data collection
- ECU’s recommended monitoring questions
- data protection and storage considerations
- strategies to encourage disclosure
- benchmarking resources such as the ECU statistical reports and the HESA’s Heidi Plus system.
This session is between 2 and 2.5 hours, including breaks, depending on requirements.
The maximum number of participants for this session is 25.