Useful resources to help with progressing your project
Mainstreaming and embedding equality
- Mainstreaming equality at the heart of FE: Guidance on how to mainstream equality across functions.
- Quality assurance: embedding equality within colleges practices and processes: Guidance on mainstreaming equality while also enhancing quality assurance practice and processes for colleges in Scotland. Although developed with and for colleges in Scotland, the guidance may be helpful to colleges in England.
- Building capacity for equality impact assessment in colleges: handbook for trainers: Training materials to help build college-wide knowledge,understanding and expertise that contribute to both the delivery of the specific duties to assess and review policies and practices and to mainstream the public sector equality duty in Scotland. Again, although developed with and for colleges in Scotland, this resource may be helpful to colleges in England.
Information on previous SFA equality and diversity fund projects
- Equalities toolkit: Information and resources from 2013/14 Equality and diversity innovation fund.
- Evaluation of the equality, diversity and inclusion grants Institute for Employment Studies (2014): This research assesses the impact and value of the 2010-2013 grants, including good practice case studies.