Developing black and minority ethnic talent
ECU's response to Baroness McGregor-Smith's review into issues faced by businesses in developing Black and minority ethnic talent
Baroness McGregor-Smith is conducting a review on behalf of the Department for Business, energy and industrial strategy into issues faced by businesses in developing Black and minority ethnic talent and skills.
ECU has responded to a call for evidence, covering areas including:
- the positive impacts of an ethnically diverse workforce for staff and service-users
- how ethnic diversity has changed outcomes for businesses
- collecting ethnicity data
- effective and ineffective policies and practices for supporting BME progression
- the role and responsibility of business and government in supporting the progression of BME employees
You can download a copy of our response on the right of this page.
Published date: August 25, 2016