Submit your workshop proposalWorkshop form >
ECU’s 2016 Scotland conference: call for workshops
We are looking for workshops from colleges and HEIs to share experience and innovation around ‘Progressing equality and diversity in Scottish FE and HE’
Progressing equality and diversity in Scottish FE and HE will showcase innovative practice that is underway within the Scottish college and HEI sector, and elsewhere in the UK, to aid enhancement of approaches to governance of equality, staff equality and student equality.
The conference will be in Edinburgh or Glasgow on 26 April 2016.
Call for workshops
We are looking for workshops from colleges and HEIs to share experience and innovation around the following themes:
Governance and leadership of equality:
- Board/governing body engagement with equality
- Diversifying boards/governing bodies
- Equality champions
- Equality within committee structures
- Widening access for equality groups
- Supporting retention and attainment of different groups
- Fostering good campus relations
- Student representation and equality
- Attracting and retaining diverse staff
- Encouraging disclosure among staff
- Enabling progression of staff from protected groups
Submit your proposal
Put forward your workshop proposals by downloading and completing the form provided on the right hand side of this page.