Survey: Mental health support in Scottish colleges
Let us know how colleges in Scotland can support staff and students experiencing mental health difficulties
We are running a survey for staff and students to find out how colleges in Scotland can support people experiencing mental health difficulties.
If you are a student or member of staff at a Scottish college who has experienced mental health difficulties, we are keen to gather your views on the support you have received, or would have found useful.
Your experiences will help to inform our work, including developing resources to help promote an inclusive environment supportive of mental health in colleges.
We particularly want to understand how colleges can support staff and students experiencing mental health difficulties by:
- developing an environment that encourages staff and students to approach their college for support
- providing targeted support
- ensuring courses, work environments, facilities and services are accessible and supportive
Complete the survey
Your survey response will be confidential. Where the results are published, ECU will ensure anonymity and will not publish information that can be used to identify you.
The survey closes on Friday 31 January 2014. It should take around 10-15 minutes to complete.
- Staff survey: How can colleges support staff experiencing mental health difficulties?
- Student survey: How can colleges support students experiencing mental health difficulties?
Please share these links with relevant staff and student networks, or individuals. Your experiences are invaluable to our work.