Head of Equality, Diversity and Inclusion, University of Manchester
Patrick became Head of Equality, Diversity and Inclusion at the University of Manchester in 2007. He manages a team that provides advice, support and guidance to senior managers, staff and students across the University. He leads on the development of diversity and inclusion strategies, policies and practices at the University.
Patrick has over 16 years’ experience in the field of careers advice and guidance, working in schools, colleges and universities. He has a degree in Business Management, a Postgraduate Diploma in Careers Guidance and is a Fellow of the Royal Society of Arts (FRSA).
Patrick is also a member of several national and local boards and committees. Including:
- Board member of the Equality Challenge Unit (ECU);
- Member of the Research Excellence Framework (REF) Equality and Diversity Advisory Panel;
- Member of the Wellcome Trust Diversity and Inclusion Steering Group;
- Board member Contact Theatre;
- Member of Greater Manchester Learning Trust