Tinu is a training and learning adviser and develops and delivers evidence-based training and resources.
Current work includes:
- Building capacity in the sector to successfully promote equality, diversity and inclusion through the provision of evidence based training and learning inputs
- Development of training, workshops and events on equality diversiy and inclusion in HEIs including accredited forms of continued professional development
- Development of resources and information on equality, diversity and inclusion in HEIs
- Provision of bespoke advice, feedback and consultancy
- Diversity psychology (race and gender): editor of a book on the psychology of ethnicity
- Unconscious bias and stereotype threat: co-author of the ECU’s Unconscious bias in higher education: literature review and the evaluation of the train the trainers programme
- Audit of recruitment and selection processes for adverse impact and unconscious bias
- Evidence-based approaches to developing race and gender initiatives
- Learning and development design, delivery and evaluation
- Charted organisational psychologist with over 30 years’ experience in the field of diversity and inclusion
- Research, consultancy and training at senior executive level on unconscious bias across all sectors for the Employers Network on Equality and Inclusion (ENEI).
- Chair of the Diversity and Inclusion at Work Group sponsored by the British Psychological society